LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:27:55 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:34:44 -0500
>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6463 Licensing fees for Streaming Video

------------------
Hello all! I believe we paid $350/yr. to digitize/stream Nuevos
Destinos. I think the Annenberg/CPB videos are probably the costliest
from this standpoint. Other than having to pay licensing fees for some
Portuguese audio tapes (Brazilian publisher), none of the publishers
have charged to digitize their materials.

Beth Secrist, Director
Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.
University of Tennessee