LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:28:22 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "JEFFREY J. HAYDEN" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:00:27 -1000 (HST)
>From: "JEFFREY J. HAYDEN" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Caution steps when using Norton SystemWorks, AntiVirus, Utilities, etc. (fwd)
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings,

        I'm passing this posting from another list along thinking someone
might be interested.

                                        Jeffrey

?       ?       ?       ?       ?       ?       ?       ?       ?       ?
                            Jeffrey J. Hayden
                             (=CD=F5=C1=FA=BE=D4/=A4=FD=C0s=BEs)

Department of East Asian                                   Moore Hall 382
Languages and Literatures                             1890 East-West Road
University of Hawai'i at Manoa                         Honolulu, HI 96822

eFax:  413 - 487 - 0389

[log in to unmask]                        http://www2.hawaii.edu/~jeffrey

The eternal quest for consistency in a haywire world will continue to
produce many oddities.
--Patrick Moran