LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:28:15 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Dr K M Baharul Islam <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>From: Dr K M Baharul Islam <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Seeking Collaborative Instn in UK For 2/3 wks
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:00:22 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

Wishing you a very happy New Year 2002.

I am wrting this letter with a special request. I want one of my
studentin India to visit any instn in UK for say 2/3 weeks and see
the facilities available there for special education of children who
has experienced trauma/violence/ethnic clashes in their childhood.
Alternatively this student can see the facilties of of your institute
for using computers in Education/language teaching .  These are the
two areas where I want my student to have an exposure to the latest
initiativs. She will see labs/classrooms, interact with your
students/colleagues and wrtie a brief report after her visit.

Therefore, can pl talk with the authorities about this and tell me
whether your institute can help us in this regard. We will of course
pay the full expenses for the visit with travel cost, baording &
lodging in yiur hostel etc from a scholarship which will be granted
on your accepting this student to visit your deptt for 2/3 wks (pl
indiacate cost of borading etc).

Further, if needed I will also send a formal request by fax (to the
persons as you will indicate).

Kindly give this your utmost sympathetic consideration.

Regards,

K M Baharul Islam, PhD

Dr K M Baharul Islam
Chairman, Technology Promotion Council, Govt of Assam
REC Campus, Silchar 788010 Assam INDIA
Tel : +91-3842-33357, 40055
Fax : +91-3842-33797, 34942

AVU's Free Email Service is provided for promoting education.
Please report any misuse of AVU email services to [log in to unmask]