LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:42:57 EST
--- Forwarded Message from dillo002 <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:45:28 -0600
>Sender: dillo002 <[log in to unmask]>
>From: dillo002 <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6472 VCD (Video CD-Rom) production

------------------
I have been working with vcd, the quality is not really good comparing to
dvd, but it is ok.
I use a mac, imovie 2, toast titatium 5 and quicktime. As you said this
format is popular en asia (even you can buy foregin movies in a vcd
format and then play in a dvd player)
But if you want to do your own vcd, i would recommend you to get a new
imac, so you can burn dvd using idvd
Have a nice week
Michael Dillon
Spanish M.A