LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:10:36 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 15:21:24 -0500
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL 2002 - Call for Papers

Dear IALL Members;

We need to start planning for ACTFL 2002.  The conference will be held in Salt Lake City, UT, November 21-24, 2002.

The theme for the 2002 meeting is

"Beyond our Customary Borders:  Language and Culture in Context"

Each year IALLT sponsors three sessions at ACTFL.  If you would like to present at one of these sessions, send your proposal to Mary Morrisard-Larkin at the address below no later than January 31, 2002.  To submit a proposal, you must be a member of IALLT and follow the ACTFL guidelines by submitting the original ACTFL proposal form found on p. 29 of the ACTFL '01 program.

Submit the original ACTFL Form and ten (10) copies
The proposal must be typed
There should be no attachments
Do NOT submit by fax

If you need a copy, please contact Mary so that she may send you one.  In addition, the ACTFL website, http://www.actfl.org/, provides some useful guidelines to help you in the writing of your proposal.

SEND YOUR PROPOSAL TO:

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
Director, Self-Paced Language Program
College of the Holy Cross
1 College St., Box 118A
Worcester, MA 01602

phone:  508-793-3796

DEADLINE:  January 31, 2002

Also, if you could notify me by January 15, 2002 that you plan to submit a proposal that would be very helpful for planning purposes.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

See you in Salt Lake City!

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
IALLT Affiliate Representative for ACTFL