LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:56:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Edwin Rutsch" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Call: Article submission request for a book, a distance internet project
>Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:42:46 -0800
>From: "Edwin Rutsch" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings;

I am sending this post because I am looking for native speaking language
experts to contribute a short 300 word article/essay, on the meaning of
the word for "Inspiration" in their language of expertise. This is for
inclusion in an art book I am writing entitled "The Spirit of
Inspiration".  To create this online collaborative project, all work and
communication is done over the internet. I have the capability to
support a netmeeting server and Exchange 2000 web based newsgroups.  I'm
willing to experiment with other online technologies as well.

I was wondering if someone on this list would be interested in
contributing such an article or would know of someone who may be
interested?

The article would include aspects of the following about the the nature
of inspiration in your language of expertise; the definition, etymology,
how it is expressed in the arts and your personal insights.

For more information, I have created a detailed submission guideline
with a sample article which you can view at this URL;
http://Humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/
<http://humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/>

I would like to have at least 50 different languages represented in the
book (have 36 so far), so I am trying to spread the word  to as many
different language experts as possible. I would be most grateful for
any:
* referrals to other language experts and teachers.
* any email lists that I could post to.
* other suggestions for how to get the word out.

the existing contributors list can be found at this URL
humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/ContributorsList.
htm
<http://humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/Contribut
orsList.htm>

Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested in
contributing.
If you have any questions please contact me directly at

Thank you so much for you time and consideration.

Sincerely

Edwin

Edwin Rutsch