LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:56:07 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Dianna L. Murphy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:52:43 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Dianna L. Murphy" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL 2002 - Call for Papers

------------------
Dear Ben,

It's not too late for us to propose something for ACTFL 2002, if we
want to try for an IALLT-sponsored session (I'm a member -- just
joined).  I was thinking about a presentation that showcases our
project/authoring tools-in-progress.  We could make it fit into the
conference theme very easily.

What do you think?

Dianna

--