LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:55:46 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:20:52 EST
>Subject: Sony LL Control Console Power Source
>To: [log in to unmask]

I would appreciate if if the following message could be forwarded to the
listmembers.

During the holidays, someone appears to have removed (?) the power source for
our Sony Language Lab Control Console's master tape recorders (ER-4041 and
ER-4061). Yes, the power source from inside the control console has been
removed. Sony has informed us that since the console is outdated they cannot
help. If any listmembers have any information as to where to get a
replacement or even have an old one in a closet or basement that we could
obtain, please contact our school director directly as soon as possible:

Thank you very much.

Beata Schmid, Ph.D.
EF International Language Schools
Cambridge, MA