LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:21:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:55:26 -0600
>Subject: Re: #6129 Vocab site for Beginning Hebrew
>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

I have added a link to my Hebrew site. Sorry it took so long.

Lauren Rosen
Collaborative Language Program Coordinator
University of Wisconsin
618 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI  53706

608-262-4066 (voice)
608-265-3892 (fax)
********** Check out Language Links ***************
Resources for teachers and learners of languages
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/lss/lang/langlink.html