LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:04:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 16:08:56 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6448copyright permissions - PICS

------------------
I suspect if you contact Sue Otto at U of Iowa she can help you...

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/04/02 01:15PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:29:55 -0500
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: copyright permissions - PICS

Several years ago, I purchased some videos from PICS at the University of Iowa.  I was even able to obtain permission from them to digitize segments from some of the videos that I purchased.  I'm still using some of their tapes and have found additional segments that I want to digitize.  However, PICS is no longer in business so who do I contact?  Has anyone had a similar problem with PICS video that they have been able to resolve successfully?  Does anyone have any other ideas about what I can do?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.  Happy New Year to all!  Mary M-L

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
Director, Self-Paced Language Program
College of the Holy Cross
One College St., Box 118A