LLTI Archives

December 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:28:10 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Thomas Ward" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:28:17 -0500
>From: "Thomas Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: LLC Manager Search Continues at Loyola College

Language Learning Center Manager

The Department of Modern Languages and Literatures of Loyola College in Maryland seeks a manager for its Language Learning Center. The Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Language Learning Center as well as the supervision and training of student workers. The Manager assists Modern Languages and Literatures faculty in implementing courseware and technology, takes the initiative in investigating and implementing new technologies, and develops proposals for the outside funding of larger projects. The successful candidate will have a knowledge of and experience with computers, satellite transmission, and network interfacing and will possess and M.S./M.A. in Instructional Technology, a modern language, Linguistics, or Education. The ability to teach core-level Spanish and a familiarity with HTML, LANs, streaming servers, Tanberg equipment and word processing software are desirable.

Send c.v. and complete dossier by February 1, 2002 to:

Chair, Search Committee (LLC Manager)
Department of Modern Languages & Literatures
Loyola College in Maryland
4501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210-2699

Loyola College is a Jesuit Catholic institution which welcomes applicants from all backgrounds who can contribute to our unique educational mission. Loyola is an AA/EO employer which seeks applications from women and members of minority groups. For more information, please refer to our web site www.loyola.edu/cas.

Thomas Ward
Modern Languages & Literatures
Loyola College
Baltimore, MD 21210

VISITE LA PAGINA "MUJERES ILLUSTRADAS DEL PERU"
http://www.evergreen.loyola.edu/~tward/mujeres

VISITE LA PAGINA "GONZALEZ PRADA"
http://www.evergreen.loyola.edu/~tward/GP