LLTI Archives

December 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:28:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Marybeth Lavrakas <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:47:05 -0500
>From: Marybeth Lavrakas <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: CIBER 2002 FLASH Update

The Duke and UNC CIBERS are pleased to announce that despite our
previous communication difficulties, we have received a flurry of
workshop and paper proposals for GLOBAL INTERDEPENDENCE AND LANGUAGE,
CULTURE, AND BUSINESS (CIBER 2002). The Program Committee has decided to
issue a number of early acceptances, and a partial program is now
available on the Duke CIBER website at
http://faculty.fuqua.duke.edu/ciber. We expect to be able to update this
weekly as further program decisions are made.

Projecting forward, we may have space on the program for 2-3 more
pre-conference workshops. We remain very interested in receiving more
individual paper or panel proposals, and we will continue to review
submissions on a rolling basis. The final deadline for submission is
January 4, 2002, and all invitations to participate will be issued by
January 18.

For more information, contact Marybeth Lavrakas at