LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:47:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:28:13 -0600
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>
>Return-Receipt-To: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

Hello fellow LLTI'ers!

The Language Institute finds itself searching quickly for a new Spanish
Instructor.  I've been asked to forward the posting to the LLTI
listserv.

Please send all inquiries or applications to the contacts listed in the
posting.  I won't be able to assist you as I am not involved in the
hiring process.

The posting follows.

Thank you!
Deanne Cobb

SPANISH INSTRUCTOR

The Language Institute, University of Regina, invites applications for a
6 month term appointment at the rank of Instructor II or III, dependent
upon qualifications and experience, to begin January 1, 2002. Candidates
should have a Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics, Language Education
or a related field, native or near native proficiency in Spanish and a
good command of English, and post-secondary teaching experience.

Applicants should submit a full curriculum vitae, graduate transcripts
and arrange for the forwarding of three letters of reference to: Dr. A.
Lalonde, Director, Language Institute,

University of Regina, Regina, SK, S4S 0A2; Fax : (306) 585 5183.

Closing date: December 7, 2001

Academic inquiries may be addressed to Dr. S. Tremblay, Assistant
Director (address and fax, same as above); Tel: (306) 585 4809; E-mail:

In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, this advertisement
is directed in the first instance to Canadian citizens and permanent
residents. The University of Regina is committed to employment equity.

Deanne Cobb
Language Lab Manager
Language Institute
University of Regina