LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:49:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 21:36:00 -0800 (PST)
>From: Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6397 Course Management Technology
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Carol,

I'm sure you will receive many replies about this, as
there are many people using different version of
course management software.  Here at Duke, we are
using Blackboard extensively in the language programs.

Also, Volume 34.1 of the IALL Journal, which you will
receive in the spring if you are a member of IALLT,
will have a special section on course management
systems in language teaching.

Best,
Samantha Earp
Editor-In-Chief, IALL Journal
Director, Foreign Language Technology Services
Duke University