LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:04:39 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 09:31:21 -0500
>From: Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Translation software
>To: [log in to unmask]

Our local high school has asked if we know of any software that can
translate documents from English to Spanish.  The school is now mandated to
provide many of its documents for parents (handbooks, newsletters, etc) in
Spanish as well as in English.  He is hoping for an easy, inexpensive way to
follow this directive.

We have told him we doubt there is any reliable way to do this
electronically but I was asked to check with the list.

Any thoughts?