LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:04:27 EST

--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Siennicki <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 14:08:38 -0800
>From: Barbara Siennicki <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum                          <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6382 distributing instructor audio

Hello Carine,
I'm interested in your questions as well as the answers I hope will be
posted.  We are moving from an analog Tandberg to something else -- SONY
digital or CAN8 or . . . maybe MP3 player/recorders plus some system to
fulfil the needs you just outlined.  I should mention we've used ClassNet
and the teachers like it because it's super simple -- but it has nothing to
do with audio.

--
Barbara Siennicki
Head Teacher, CALL