LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:09:20 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Appeal for job descriptions
>Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 09:22:19 -0500

Greetings, all  -

A colleague at a Boston-area school has asked me to post the
following appeal for job descriptions.  If you've got any such
job descriptions to share, please send them directly to Mr.
Sterling Giles at the address below.  Thanks you so much.

Cindy Bravo
Director, Boston College Langauge Laboratory
President, NERALLD

APPEAL FOR JOB DESCRIPTIONS

Have you hired a language or ESL faculty member who has substantial
responsibility in the lab area?  We at Roxbury Community College are thinking
of hiring a full-time ESOL faculty member with about a 50% teaching reduction
to oversee the lab.  (There will be about half-time technical help from
elsewhere too.)  If you have hired someone like that, please send us the job
description so we can think about developing ours.  Thanks.

Sterling Giles, ESOL Department Chair
Roxbury Community College
1234 Columbus Avenue
Boston, MA 02120
(617) 421-9134    /    [log in to unmask]    /    fax (617) 541-5361

Cynthia Bravo, Director
Boston College Language Laboratory
Lyons Hall, Room 313
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA  02467-3804
Tel. (617) 552-8473
Fax (617) 552-2064
Email:  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]