LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:26:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Fernando Sanchez-Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 12:51:19 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Fernando Sanchez-Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: "Tell Me More" from Auralog

Is anybody using "Tell me More"? If you do I would appreciate any comments
you might have since we are considering the purchase of this software. I'm
especially interested in its network features as well as flexibility (does
it actually allow faculty to modify the content/organization of the units?).

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Sanchez
Illinois State University