LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:51:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:12:14 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6308.1 How much? (!)

At the Geddes Language Center at Boston University we charge
$35/hr for studio time, editing, CD burning, and remastering.
$7/hr for duplication, labelling, routine processing work
plus materials at cost

We only take jobs within the university, and do not take jobs
that might otherwise be funded for outside contracts. We generally
only charge when the customer is a "non-College of Arts & Sciences"
client. The folks within CAS gets our services for free.

bruce