LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:38:37 EST

--- Forwarded Message from Jacqueline Kaminski <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 13:05:08 -0500
>From: Jacqueline Kaminski <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: IALLT at ACTFL Booth Volunteers needed!  Please help!

Greetings!
The ACTFL Conference will be in Washington, D.C. from November 15-18,
2001.

We are in need of volunteers to work at the IALLT booth in the exhibit
area during ACTFL.  If you can spare some time to sit at the booth, it
would be greatly appreciated.  Below is a list of times available.  Once
you have selected a time which is acceptable, please email me directly
at: [log in to unmask]  We need to have the booth covered on Friday
11/16 8am-5pm, Saturday 11/17 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday 11/18, 8:30am to
12pm.  It's both an interesting and fun way to support IALLT at ACTFL
and to meet some neat people! ***PLEASE HELP***

Available times for booth volunteers:
Friday
8am-9:30am
9:30am-11am
11am-12:30pm
12:30am-2:30pm
2:30pm-4pm
4pm-5pm

Saturday
8:30am-10am
10am-11:30am
11:30am-1pm
1pm-3pm
3pm-4:30pm
4:30pm-6pm

Sunday
8:30am-10am
10am-12pm

Once I receive volunteer names/times, I will place them on a schedule.
I will also have a sign-up sheet at the IALLT Booth at ACTFL, so if you
arrive in DC and are willing to work the booth, you may sign up there!
For session information, please visit the ACTFL site at:
http://www.actfl.org               or
http://www.actfl.org/public/articles/index.cfm?cat=31

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at ACTFL 2001! :)

Best regards,
Jacque