LLTI Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:26:18 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Thomas Ward" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:24:06 -0500
>From: "Thomas Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6372 Spanish TV

------------------
Direct TV has TVE, Tele Chile, Cine Latino, Sur, Galavision, Univision and more both in Spanish and other languages.

T. Ward

Thomas Ward
Modern Languages & Literatures
Loyola College
Baltimore, MD 21210

VISITE LA PAGINA "MUJERES ILLUSTRADAS DEL PERU"
http://www.evergreen.loyola.edu/~tward/mujeres

VISITE LA PAGINA "GONZALEZ PRADA"
http://www.evergreen.loyola.edu/~tward/GP

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/05 1:38 PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:32:45 -0600
>Subject: Spanish TV
>To: [log in to unmask]

My Spanish department has just discovered they (and Russian) are the only
language that does not have its own 24 hour TV network.

I know there are many Spanish language TV networks available and would like
to hear from folks who have chosen one service over another.  We are
looking for a good combination of news and information as well as
entertainment programming.

Thanks for your help.

Tom Browne

Thomas Browne