LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:05:46 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ed Dente <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:31:54 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Ed Dente <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Free Software and Services: Calling Forth DVD Genie (fwd)
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,
I'm forwarding this tip from a "Daily Tips" newsletter I subscribe to.
(All right, I admit it, it's from the "Dummies Daily Tips newsletter".
Despite the unflattering title, the newsletter has some great tips)
Anyway, this looks good:
Ed