LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:10:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lynne Crandall <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:58:57 -0400
>From: Lynne Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Spanish Film

------------------
Hi Mike!
You might try checking the Latin American Video Archive
http://www.lavavideo.org/lava/.  Under a quick search of the site I found
the title (by the director not the title).  Although they don't have Esta
Tierra Nuestra ( This Land of Ours ) in stock they indicate they will try
to help you find it.  I've had incredible results from them in the past.
Good luck! --Lynne

--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:00:19 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Spanish film

------------------
I'm searching for a copy of the Spanish film Este tierra nuestra. The
director is Tomas Gutierrez Alea. Does anyone know of a source for
this film. I've tried Amazon and Facets already. Thanks. MVK
--
Michael V. Kramizeh
Language Laboratory Manager

Lynne Crandall
University of Michigan Language Resource Center
812 E.Washington Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1275
VOICE 734-647-0762
FAX 734-764-3521