LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:49:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:51:34 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6346.7accent marks (!)

------------------
Pursuant to my comment yesterday....
ALL the posts which included accented letters came through nicely. I am
wondering if anyone on the list did get "revised"  (i.e. jumbled)
characters instead of properly accented ones? Obviously, one should not
reply to the list if one got the letters in readable form, but I think it
would be interesting to know if anyone was not able to read the lists of
characters sent out by me and others.

Judy Shoaf
Language Learning Center
University of Florida