LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:07:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "SCOLA Staff (Joe Gulizia, unless different)" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:27:00 -0500
>Subject: Free trial of SCOLA's three channels via Internet 2 (ADVTSG??)
>From: "SCOLA Staff (Joe Gulizia, unless different)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

If your Internet 2 connected school or organization is interested in a FREE
ten day trial of SCOLA Channel One (World news from 64 countries), SCOLA
Channel Two (Variety and cultural programming from approximately 20
countries) or SCOLA Channel Three (China Channel) please contact Sybil Mahan
([log in to unmask]) or Julie Goeser ([log in to unmask]) of SCOLA.   You can
use either their edresses above or call them at (712) 566-2202 between 8:00
AM and 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.  At this time it is only one I2 link;
however, shortly three different links will be available.  Time is of the
essence!!  We need to hear from you immediately!