LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:07:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:25:51 -0400
>From: Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: request for info on laptop checkout

Hello everyone,

How many of you out there who run language labs/centers check out (and
maintain, support etc) laptops designed for classroom use by language
faculty?  By this I mean with fonts installed, necessary system
modifications, instructional software etc that may not be included in
the standard builds for more generic laptop pools.

If this is part of your services, drop me a line at [log in to unmask]  I
am doing research on this and would like to ask you some questions.
I'll post a summary to the listserv.

Thanks,
Samantha

Samantha Earp
Editor-In-Chief, IALL Journal of Language Learning Technologies
Director, Foreign Language Technology Services
Duke University
919.660.5945