LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:05:09 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: NERALLD Meeting - Registration Reminder
>Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:01:01 -0400

Reminder to all NERALLD members and member "wannabes":  The new NERALLD
year is upon us.  Time to renew your membership (or to become a member
for the first time) and to ....

REGISTER NOW (deadline = Thursday, 10/18) FOR THE FALL 2001 MEETING of
the New England Regional Association of Language Laboratory Directors
(NERALLD) AND for the PRE-MEETING WORKSHOP (workshop limited to 15, but
there's still room!).

DATE OF WORKSHOP:  Thursday, November 1 (1-4PM)
DATE OF MEETING:  Friday, November 2 (8:30AM-4:30PM)

LOCATION: College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA

WORKSHOP TOPIC:  "Non-Western Fonts and Unicode: ?"
for the workshop agenda, go to:

http://www.marlboro.edu/~neralld/meeting/wksp1101.html

MEETING TOPIC:  Distance Learning and Online Course Management Tools
For the meeting agenda and REGISTRATION/NERALLD MEMBERSHIP FORM, go to:

http://www.marlboro.edu/~neralld/newslet/index.html
(site of the September 2001 NERALLD Newsletter)

MEMBERSHIP FEE of $25.00 payable in advance or at the meeting!

Need more information?  Contact me, Cindy Bravo, at [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Worcester!

Cindy Bravo
President, NERALLD

Cynthia Bravo, Director
Boston College Language Laboratory
Lyons Hall, Room 313
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA  02467-3804
Tel. (617) 552-8473
Fax (617) 552-2064
Email:  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]