LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:51:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Candace Chientzu Chou <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:08:47 -0500
>To: David Herren <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Candace Chientzu Chou <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6314.3 OS X 10.1 and Chinese/Korean (!)
>Cc: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi,

On a second try, I realize that I was typing into applications in OS
9.1. You are right, the input keyboard for Chinese is on the menu but
the input methods do not exist. I was not able to type anything in
Chinese in the text editor in OS 10.1.

Candace

--

---------