LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:29:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:39:54 -0400
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Web-Based Course Mgmt Tools at the K-12 level
>Originator-Info: login-id=psawhill; server=mail.oberlin.edu

If you work/teach  at the K-12 level, and your school uses a web based
course management tool (e.g. Blackboard, WebCT, Prometheus)for language
classes, could you please contact me off list  and tell me how it is being
used?

Likewise, if you have tried one of these tools at the K-12 level but found
that it did not meet your needs, I would also be interested in hearing from
you.

Many thanks--

Barbara

Barbara Sawhill
Director
Cooper International Learning Center (The Language Lab)
Oberlin College