LLTI Archives

October 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:21:07 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:06:22 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Help!  LLC5500 Monitor Needed

Our SONY LLC5500 console monitor just died.  Neither the monitor nor the part needed to repair it (flyback transformer) is available any longer.  This brings the entire lab to its knees.

Does anyone out there have an old unused LLC5000 console or monitor that we could cannibalize?  We'd pay something for the part and shipping.

Please contact me off-list if you can help, or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance....

Read Gilgen
Director
L&S Learning Support Services