LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:17:12 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Dennis D. Magnuson" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:19:31 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Dennis D. Magnuson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MWALL/FALL 2001 at Luther College ON LINE REGISTRATION

LLTI Colleagues:

Velkommen til MWALL/Fall 2001 @ Luther College!

We recently sent out our on-line registration for the MWALL/Fall 2001
Conference at Luther College to our MWALL e-mail list and have had several
rejected messages.

Here is the URL for ON-LINE REGISTRATION.  We are excited about the 15-16
proposals that we have received and are promising to offer you a great
conference with many memorable moments!  And, yes, please be here to help
us welcome back Ursula Williams, who will also be sharing her professional
perspectives.

http://modlang.luther.edu/MWALL.htm

The site offers on-line registration as well as a schedule outline.

Presentations and workshop slots (15 already received!) will be assigned on
the final call deadline date of this week, Friday, Sept. 28.

If you have other questions not answered on the web page, do not hesitate
to contact us via e-mail or phone!

Marcia McKelvey   ([log in to unmask])  563-387-1041

Dennis Magnuson   ([log in to unmask]   563-387-2160

Dennis D. Magnuson
Assoc. Prof. of Spanish &
Director, Lang. Lrng. Center
Luther College