LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:59:46 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Rick DCamp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:12:26 -0500
>From: Rick DCamp <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings all,

Has anyone had any trouble printing documents created in Word 2000 using an
earlier version of Word Japanese (?97)?  One of our Japanese professors has
tried to print documents in Japanese (on an HP LaserJet 6P) and the printer
begins to print, only sends blank documents through the printer, and
doesn't seem to recognize an end.  It keeps running paper until it runs
out, then it prompts for paper to be re-loaded.  If anyone has had a
similar problem and found a solution we would be most grateful!

Rick
Dr. Richard M. DCamp, Director
Foreign Languages Lab - C221
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh