LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:59:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:02:33 -0400
>From: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Foreign Language DVDs; Digital Audio-Video

Here is a web site with a large collection of FL DVDs:
foreignlanguagedvds.vstoredvs.com

Another subject: I need to talk to someone who actually is digitizing FL
audio learning materials and streaming FL digital video via the local
network.
Please send me your phone number. My CIO thinks that we, at UMBC, should
be exploring the possibilities of digital audio and video for FL
instruction.

Thank you,
Victor Aulestia