LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:18:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Scott G. Williams" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:57:13 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Scott G. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Germans and Americans Talk

------------------
hI ALL,

At IALL this past summer, one of my colleagues in German, Lana Rings,
presented a prototype of her exciting online project

"Germans and Americans Talk
Deutsche sprechen, AmerikanerInnen sprechen
A Compendium of German, Swiss, and American Reactions to the OTHER
Culture -- In Print and Digital Sound Format"

http://langlab.uta.edu/German/lana.rings/rings/amgertalktitle.htm

She has continued to work on it and would like to "publish" it (which
in the case of online stuff is making public the URL). Feel free to
use it, give feedback, etc. Anything that is communicated to the list
about the site, I will pass on to her.

thanks,

Scott
--
Scott G. Williams, Ph.D.

Tel: Office (817) 272-5650 / LAC (817) 272-5148
Fax: (817) 272-5408

email: [log in to unmask]

LAC: (http://langlab.uta.edu/lac.htm)
Modern Languages:( http://langlab.uta.edu)