LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:18:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6293.1 Voice Recording WAV files (!)
>Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 02:05:55

With sound recorder, you can also splice parts by saving a section and
adding more later. Click "edit" then "insert file" or "mix with file". You
can also keep the size down by keeping it at radio quality, but I like using
CD quality. That's in File-Properties-Convert Now. I looked at Windows Media
Player, and it may be more robust, but seems to have a higher learning
curve, especially for students. Good luck.

-- Mary Kiyoko Ohno
Carlos Rosario International Charter School, Washington, DC