LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:18:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Damion Renner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:39:32 -0400
>From: Damion Renner <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>cc: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6293.2 Voice Recording WAV files (!)

Thanks for everyone's help regarding the WAV Recording.  I've decided to
go with Sound Recorder for the labs since it's the easiest to use and it
actually lets you record beyond 60Seconds. Thanks again
-Damion Renner
Multimedia Centre in the Humanities
Support/Development
University of Toronto