LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:54:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:12:07 -0600
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: internet explorer problem

Hello LLTI'ers,

I recently received a new computer system (Woo Hoo!!!), but
I have an unfortunate side effect occuring.  Since I
received the new system whenever I click on a link that has
a target of "new" or "_new", the new window opens but
without the web address and there is nothing on the screen.
I have checked in the Internet Explorer Options folder but
I can't find anything obvious for solving this.  Does
anyone know any possible solutions?  Is it something with
my Internet Explorer?  or is it possible that there is
maybe something wrong in the coding of the page that I just
never realised before becuase it had always worked
regardless.

Thanks so much!!
Deanne Cobb