LLTI Archives

September 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:23:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:15:16 -0400
>From: Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: affiliate and regional events for first half of 2002

Dear IALLTers,

Beginning with its next issue (Volume 33, issue 2 -to be published in
early November), The IALL Journal will include as a regular feature a
list of affiliate and regional conferences and other events of
professional interest to the IALLT membership.  If you know of any such
events that will be taking place between January and June 2002, please
send information about them to me directly at [log in to unmask] by
September 25, 2001.  We would especially like to include advance notice
of the regional groups' activities.

Event information should include:
- The name of the event
- The date and location
- The sponsoring organization or group
- A contact person
- A web site or e-mail address for further information

Thanks!

Samantha

Samantha Earp
Editor-In-Chief, IALL Journal of Language Learning Technologies
Director, Foreign Language Technology Services
Duke University
919.660.5945