LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:24:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Janel Brennan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Janel Brennan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Help with Stand alone CD Burners
>Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:08:45 -0400

------------------
Hello -

We are getting more and more requests for CD copying of instructor created
audio files.  I am currently trying to burn 44 copies of a Japanese CD using
a mac powerbook, a G4 and an IBM -- all with CD burners.  Of course this is
not very time efficient and we would like to know what others are using or
have used to make multiple copies of CD-Rs.

Thank you for your help!

Janel

Janel Brennan, Coordinator
Foreign Language IT
School of Languages & Literatures
3215E Jiménez Hall - College Park, MD 20742
O: 301-405-6927 Fax: 301-314-9752
http://www.umd.edu/sfll
Language Media Services
http://www.inform.umd.edu/lms