LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:28:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New Address Details
>Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:38:19 +0100

------------------
Hi, gang,

I will reluctantly have to withdraw from this list as officially I am
leaving the field from September 1st.  Otmar, do you delete me or do I do it
myself?

Before I go, could I:

1.      Thank everyone who has helped me and any project of mine from this
list, this is a very friendly and techy-savvy list, very useful indeed!
2.      Pass on my new details to anyone who needs to contact me in the
future (I will continue to have an involvement in CALL through the History
of CALL initiative)

Dr Philippe Delcloque
Senior Enterprise Academic
Manchester Science Enterprise Centre (MSEC)
University of Manchester Institute of Science & Technology (UMIST)
P.O.Box 88
Manchester M60 1QD
United Kingdom

E-mail:  [log in to unmask] (from September 1st)
Web Site:  http://www.msec.ac.uk/

PS:  I look forward to seeing some of you at EUROCALL 2001 in Nijmegen