LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:28:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Magali Duclaux <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:28:02 +0200
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Magali Duclaux <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: LREC 2002 second Call for Papers

------------------
[our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

         SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS

                 LREC 2002
Third Language Resources and Evaluation Conference

The detailed second Call for Papers for the Third LREC
conference is available on the Internet at the following
address: www.lrec-conf.org

Dates:
Main Conference: 29-30-31 May 2002
Workshops: 27-28 May and 1-2 June 2002

Location:
Las Palmas, Canary Islands (Spain)

With support of TELEFONICA Foundation (of Spain) and
support sought from the Commission of the EU and other
institutions.

The Third International Conference on Language Resources
and Evaluation is organised by ELRA in cooperation with
other Associations and Consortia, including ACL, AFNLPA,
ALLC, CLASS, COCOSDA, ORIENTAL COCOSDA, EAFT,
EAGLES/ISLE, ELSNET, ENABLER, EURALEX, FRANCIL,
ISCA, LDC, ONTOWEB, PAROLE, TEI, etc., and with major
national and international organisations, including the Commis-
sion of the EU  Information Society DG, DARPA, NSF, and the
Japanese Project for International Co-ordination of East-Asian
Spoken Language Resources and Evaluation. Co-operation with
other organisations is currently being sought.

For more information about ELRA (the European Language
Resources Association), please contact:

Khalid Choukri, ELRA CEO
55-57 Rue Brillat-Savarin,
75013 PARIS, FRANCE
Tel: + 33 1 43 13 33 33  Fax: + 33 1 43 13 33 30
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.elda.fr/