LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:29:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Leslie Graul <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:02:05 -0400
>From: Leslie Graul <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: wireless headphones for TV viewing

------------------
Sometime during the IALLT 2001 conference, I learned that there is a
good wireless solution that would enable multiple viewers to listen to a
video, etc. without disturbing others in a room.  The equipment
supposedly cost about $500.  Unlike equipment used elsewhere on our
campus, this did not require the listener to have a transistor radio.  I
cannot locate any information about this equipment and cannot remember
who among you had the information.

If you know any vendors and/or brand names of such equipment, please let
me know ASAP.   Thank you.
                                Leslie Graul