LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:27:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:28:19 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ETS and digital audio

Hello,

Do any of you who administer tests for Educational Testing Service?
ETS tells me they still need to use cassette tapes for audio tests.
We are in the process of converting from analog to digital, but are
committed as a test site for the PRAXIS and TSE through May of 2002.

Has anyone begun to address this issue with ETS? I've had some
preliminary discussions, and would be interested in working with
other lab directors to try to get ETS on the road to digital audio.

Judi
--
Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center