LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:19:01 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:24:32 -0600
>From: Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6254 Testing templates
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Lauren,

You might want to look at the Oral Testing Software from Brigham
Young University.  You can arrange to have the software sent to you
on a 30-day trial basis by contacting the the Creative Works Office at
BYU.  Their URL is <creativeworks.byu.edu/hrc>.

I hope this is helpful.