LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:35:04 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 12:57:35 -0700
>From: Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6227 My New Career

------------------
Hi Patty,
I just got back from vacation and found your email.  Congratulations!  I know
this new step will take you on a wonderful and rewarding journey.  I am still
here at CSUN and have gotten more involved with the IALL group, in fact I just
contributed to the new Learning Resource Cesnter design kit...loved working with
all the IALL folks.  I am also trying very hard to revive the SALT
contingency...have not received word from Victoria in quite some time, hope all
is well with her.

I do wish you the very best and do keep in touch.  Fondly,

pat miller