LLTI Archives

August 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:37:01 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor '" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6237.3 Quick Question on DVD on Mac Powerbook (!)
>Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:32:20 +0100

 Could I thank everyone who has replied including Gary Dauphin's whose
position I understand completely.

I am sure 1.3 could be sent to me as an attachment to this address, which I
would be very grateful for, in addition, people made me aware of hacker's
solutions which I would like to try with caution after completely backing up
all my stuff.  Can anyone help with a URL with these hacks, please send
details privately to the yahoo address, if you won't provide a public answer
BUT DO NOT SEND LARGE ATTACHMENTS TO THE YAHOO ADDRESS, please (just to
prove I wasn't shouting!)

By, you guys and thanks again, great list!

Philippe