LLTI Archives

July 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:32:33 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:12:10 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6231 MS Office Annoyance

I don't have Office 2001, but in earlier versions this is fixed by
looking under the "Format" menu, choosing "Auto Format" and
de-selecting all of the oh-so-helpful options provided under the
various tabs.

Good luck!

Judi

--
Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center