LLTI Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:19:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Lynn Dosch" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Lynn Dosch" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6221 Digitized French in  Action and DESTINOS
>Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:25:31 -0500

I don't know the copyright laws on digitizing media, but we also digitized
the videos from our Discovering French series and before moving ahead, we
requested permission from the company, explaining how they would be used
over a LAN within our building. McDougall-Littel was very accomodating in
giving us permission.
Lynn Dosch