LLTI Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:15:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jose C. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:05:09 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Jose C. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6224 Video/VCR into iMac?

We have several Sony DVMC Media Converters connected from standard
NTSC VCRs as well as multiformat (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)to G4s and they work
beautifully. Have not used them on iMacs, but the cabling/connections
should be the same (i.e. Firewire into the Mac). Cost is around $ 500.

http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/ss5/home/digitalvideo/minidvdecksandperipherals/dvmc-da2_specs.shtml

http://www.insanely-great.com/reviews/da1.html

--
Jose C. Rodriguez,