LLTI Archives

July 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:53:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Dennis D. Magnuson" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:43:28 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Dennis D. Magnuson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Seeking slide scanner recommendations

LLTI Colleagues:

A couple of colleagues in other disciplines have approached our LLC asking
about the best way to get lots of personal slides into digital format for
use in such things as Power Point, BLACKBOARD, and web pages.

I searched the LLTI archives for "slides scanners" from 1997 to date and
did not get much info.  For those of you who have done this, would you
please share any recommendations regarding equipment AND procedures.

As I think this may be of some use to others, perhaps a reply to the llti
would be preferred, though I will be happy to summarize any replies I get
personally.

Con gracias anticipadas,

Dennis D. Magnuson
Assoc. Prof. of Spanish &